Difference between revisions of "Foobar2000:Components/Default user interface (foo ui std)"
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
m (Foobar2000:Components 0.9/Default user interface (foo ui std) moved to Foobar2000:Components/Default user interface (foo ui std))
Revision as of 17:37, 27 November 2009
Default User Interface included with the standard installation package.
- Allows complex layout using building blocks that are called UI Elements.
- Focus on instant usability and easy configuration; it deliberately does not offer total visual customization and reduces the use of title formatting.
- The Quick Appearance Setup window lets users choose from a set of predefined layouts, color schemes, and playlist configurations.
- The layout editing mode and scratchboxes allow in-place configuration of the layout with Copy & Paste functionality.
- The current configuration can be exported as a theme for archiving or transfer to another foobar2000 installation.
- UI Elements are conceptually similar to the panels introduced by Columns UI, but are incompatible with them so they were given a new name.
- List of UI Elements contains basic information about the available UI elements.