foobar2000:Components/Default user interface (foo_ui_std)
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
< Foobar2000:Components(Redirected from Foobar2000:Components 0.9/Default user interface (foo ui std))
|Default User Interface|
|Stable release||1.6.16 (January 13, 2023)|
|Preview release||2.0 beta26 (February 27, 2022)|
|View all components|
The Default User Interface, often abbreviated as DUI, is included with the standard foobar2000 installation package.
- Allows complex layout using building blocks that are called UI Elements.
- Focus on instant usability and easy configuration; it deliberately does not offer total visual customization and reduces the use of title formatting.
- The Quick Appearance Setup window lets users choose from a set of predefined layouts, color schemes, and playlist configurations.
- The layout editing mode and scratchboxes allow in-place configuration of the layout with Copy & Paste functionality.
- The current configuration can be exported as a theme for archiving or transfer to another foobar2000 installation.
- UI Elements are conceptually similar to the panels introduced by Columns UI, but are incompatible with them so they were given a new name.
- List of UI Elements contains basic information about the available UI elements.
- Known issues and feature proposals on hydrogenaudio