foobar2000:Components/MathAudio Headphone EQ (foo_headphone_eq)
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
|MathAudio Headphone EQ|
|Stable release||1.4.9 (January 23, 2023)|
|View all components|
This component helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high-quality headphones and earphones.
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high-quality headphones and earphones.
- Includes a test signal generator.
- Enables one to enter numerical values of filter parameters that can be taken from Oratory1990’s list of headphone EQ presets or Jaakko Pasanen's resource and to optimize them for one's specific headphones.
- Includes a crossfeed feature which allows the listener to reduce the channel separation to a natural level. The crossfeed makes the headphones less fatiguing to listen to for long periods.
- Supports up to 99 compensating filters.
- Supports individual correction of left and right channels.
- Supports undo/redo operations.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz.