Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase talk:Wiki Policy/archive
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
- To Dibrom and others: do you have any ideas for the wiki policy?? I could dedicate some time to this, but I need direction --Beto 11:07, 15 Oct 2004 (PDT)
- I'll try and spend some time coming up with a basic outline either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for all your help by the way :) -- Dibrom 12:43, 15 Oct 2004 (PDT)
- No problem. I've been a lurker @ HA for more than a year now, but registered only recently. Thanks to HA I've learned a lot and I feel it's time to give something back to the community :) --Beto 13:55, 15 Oct 2004 (PDT)
Any progress on Wiki Policy?
Oh, and I have slightly simplified the Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase:Terms of Service page.
--pepoluan 18:15, 8 September 2006 (CDT)
- I never heard back from dibrom regarding this issue. I think we should come up with something on our own.--Beto 19:07, 10 September 2006 (CDT)
- ... and the Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase:Terms of Service page is now protected. Which is what it should be, as it is very vital; no user should be able to change that page and this Wiki Policy page we're talking about. What's the best way to make this, maybe discuss via the forum and let Jan S. edit it? --pepoluan 09:28, 11 September 2006 (CDT)
- I see 2 possibilities: either let the HAK staff take care of it (I don't think they are very interested, or maybe it is just lack of time) or we can try to come up with a proposal and submit to the HAK staff.--Beto 11:27, 11 September 2006 (CDT)
- Anyways... there is no Wiki Policy page as we speak... Is it necessary to make one? Hm, I don't really think so... for what purpose? --pepoluan 11:49, 11 September 2006 (CDT)