Foobar2000:How to install a component
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
Revision as of 20:05, 16 July 2019 by Beardgoggles (Talk | contribs)
This content applies to foobar2000 versions 1.1 and newer. If you're using an older version, please upgrade to utilize the new interface.
1. Open the foobar2000 preferences dialog (click "File | Preferences" or use the CTRL+P keyboard shortcut).
2. Select the Components page.
3. Either click the Install... button and locate the component archive, or simply drag it on to the list.
4. Click OK. You will be prompted to restart foobar2000 in order to load the newly-installed component.
5. Click OK again to restart.