Talk:ReplayGain 1.0 specification
Hi, there is an inaccuracy about Musepack files. Although they use APEv2 for metadata, replaygain is stored in the file header by specification, see here. Actually, this is the first format introducing APEv2 tags and native replaygain support. So, every musepack compliant player must read the RG data from the header rather then APEv2. Antonski 14:19, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
Development discussion threads
- Flaw in ReplayGain spec
- Replay Gain Site, Why does it look like a museum?
- Does Replay gain work differtly in Media monkey, Foobar and Media Monkey given 2 differnt Results
- Replay Gain specification, update in progress
- ReplayGain equal loudness filter
- Replay Gain tagging, ID3, LAME, Others?
- ReplayGain player recommendations
- ReplayGain specification complete, official launch 25 March proposed