Settings on this page are related to various playback related preferences.
Controls playback ReplayGain settings. Note that these settings apply to playback only, not to conversion or other tasks.
- by playback order
- apply gain
- apply gain and prevent clipping according to peak
- prevent clipping according to peak
The Preamp section lets you adjust additional preamp for files with/without ReplayGain information. For an example, to make tracks that haven’t been ReplayGain’d yet quieter by default.
Total time played
Shows total playback time since foobar2000 was installed or configuration was reset.
The “Reset” button allows the user to set this back to “0:00” without having to reset all of the other settings on this page.
- Save playback state when closing foobar2000 and resume on next startup
- Enabling this feature will make foobar2000 remember currently played track and position each time when shutting down and resume playing it on next startup.
- Cursor follows playback
- Playback follows cursor
- Stop playback after the current track
- Prevent screensaver & monitor standby when playing
- Needed for: audio over HDMI, Windows tablets with Connected Standby