First things first: I was born in 1977, so please work out my age yourself heh heh :-)
Okay, now that's behind me... um, I live in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. I am familiar with computers since 11 y.o. (with videogames since 5 y.o. but that's a whole different story).
My first exposure to the world of Digital Audio is when CDs are first created. Later on I got to know MP3. Never knew it's not the best compression, until I stumbled upon Xiph.org. Then I found HydrogenAudio.
Don't know how to contribute to the HA society (and don't have time to do many listening tests, yet. Heck I work from 07:00am until 01:00am, mind you), I decided to dabble in this Wiki thingy :-) Hope my contributions are welcomed.
Oh and some more details about me:
- Not married. Currently. Working on it.
- Musics I like: Bryan Adams. Lately Cake & Linkin Park. And Fort Minor. And also Nelly and Ciara ('courtesy' of my love).
- I don't really like FPS games. Or RTS games. Gimme Adventure & Simulations every time :-)
- I program in Pascal, Assembly, then Delphi. Sometimes do VB.Net.
- My knowledge of C is basic. C++ even less.
- My Yahoo!Messenger ID is dog_man_1977.
- My current audio player, and tagger, and organizer... is MediaMonkey.
- My encoding of choice:
- Lossless: FLAC (I am seriously considering Lossless Audio and WavPack at this point...)
- On my PC: Lancer 20051221 -q 2
- On my iPaq 2210: Lancer 20051221 -q 2 (with GSPlayer)
- On my Nokia 6230: AAC+ 48kbps Parametric Stereo
- I have one dog. (Actually two, but the other one my brother claimed. Oh well... he can have the demon dog)
- A photo of me can be found at: Photobucket
Finally, feel free to yap at me through PM at HA Forums or my discussion page.