From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
complete multitrack virtual studio
MusE is a MIDI sequencer with recording and editing capabilities written by Werner Schweer. MusE aims to be a complete multitrack virtual studio for Linux, it is published under the GNU General Public License. It is very similiar to Rosegarden.
- Record, edit, and playback MIDI sequences
- Uses LADSPA, JACK, and ALSA backend.
- Support for VSTi's
- Automation architecture for both MIDI and audio
- Advanced arranger with track and part abstractions
- Advanced list
- Main Layout this is a screenshot of MusE main sequencer layout.
- MusE Tour and some tutorials for using the sequencer
- MusE CVS Repository repository of the source code for the application