Foobar2000:Components 0.9/Downmix (foo dsp downmix)
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
< Foobar2000:Components 0.9
This article is a stub. You can help the Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase by expanding it.
- Downmix AC3/DTS etc to stereo, for use with PL2/FS/etc.
- What is the difference to the available downmixers?
- Optional phase shifting. Necessary to handle both AC3 and DTS.
- Very good frequency response for the surround channels (55-24000 Hz @ +/- 0.005db, -3db @ 22Hz)
- Full control over the mixing matrix. Just know what coefficients are used, if it's standards conformant, PL1/PL2 or CS compatible. Customize it if necessary.