Foobar2000:Components/Impulse Response Convolver (foo convolve)
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
|Developer(s)||Gian-Carlo Pascutto; Peter Pawłowski|
|Preview release||0.3 (August 4, 2006; 16 years ago)|
|View all components|
- Takes impulse response and does a fast convolution of the sound data with that impulse response.
- Allows quick computation of any combination of linear effects, such as equalization, echo, flange, reverb, phase shift and so on.
- Transforms the sound to exactly the image you would get as where the impulse response was recorded, allowing you to get an accurate reproduction of a big theather or stadium.
- See readme.txt for more details.
- on foobar2000.org
- hydrogenaudio on
- Garf's Convolver Impulse Response files