Foobar2000:Components/Playlist Dropdown (foo uie playlists dropdown)
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
foo_uie_playlists_dropdown displays the playlist in a dropdown menu for a Columns UI or Panels UI layout.
Some features include
- Different icons for normal / locked / active / playing playlists (you can turn off the icons).
- Custom sorting (doesn't affect playlists, but the way they are displayed).
- Configurable playlist titles on list.
- Configurable font.
- Configurable font and background colors.
- Simple context-menu.
The list can display various information about playlists (through formatting strings):
- %title% Name of the playlist.
- %lock% Present if the playlist is locked (returns name of the lock, for example Autoplaylist or Read-only).
- %size% Number of items (songs) the playlist contains.
- %length% Playlist's length (duration), formatted as [HH:]MM:SS.
- %filesize% Total filesize of the playlist (in bytes -> use e.g. $div(%filesize%,1048576) to retrieve size in MB).
- %isplaying% Present if the playlist is currently being played (to be used as a switch for $if()).
- %isactive% Present if the playlist is active (to be used as a switch for $if()).
- %index% Index of the playlist.
- %total% Total number of playlists.
- %id% Original index of the playlist (when the list is sorted).