Foobar2000:Components/Musical Spectrum (foo musical spectrum)
A spectrum analyzer visualisation which measures and displays frequencies corresponding to musical notes (eg. A4 = 440Hz). Compatible with the default user interface and Columns UI.
The following options can be accessed by right-clicking the spectrum and selecting "Options".
- Increase or decrease the visible notes, from C0 (16.35 Hz) to A11 (56.32 kHz).
- Default: A1 - C9
- Set the visible amplitude, from -80dB to 80dB.
- Default: -60dB - 0dB
- Select any number of 18 available input channels.
- Default: All Channels
- FFT size
- Set the FFT (fast Fourier transform) size, from 1,024 samples to 32,768 samples.
- Default: 8,192 samples
- Pitch (A4)
- Set the frequency for A4. To maintain accuracy, this should be set to 440 Hz.
- Default: 440 Hz
- The number of semitones by which to transpose the visible notes, from -12 to 12.
- Default: 0 semitones
- Hold time
- Set the amount of time in milliseconds (ms) before the peak drops.
- Default: 500 ms
- Set the speed at which the peaks drop.
- Default: 50 dB/s²
- A440 (pitch standard) on Wikipedia
- hydrogenaudio on
- foo_musical_spectrum.zip (0.9.1)