Foobar2000:Components/ProjectM Visualisation (foo vis projectM)
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
< Foobar2000:Components(Redirected from Foobar2000:Components 0.9/ProjectM Visualisation (foo vis projectM))
Based on the ProjectM project, which is a reimplementation of Milkdrop under OpenGL.
- VC8 sp1 runtime libraries
- libmmd.dll Extract it to either the SYSTEM32 or foobar directory.
- Processor compatible with SSE instructions (Pentium 3 +).
- Download and unpack the projectM component DLL into your foobar2000 components directory
- Download and unpack the fonts and presets from the 0.8.x version of projectM.
- Configure projectM in the preferences, making sure to point the fonts and presets to the corresponding directories used in step 2.
- Test projectM by activating it through the menu: "View -> Visualizations -> ProjectM"