Difference between revisions of "Foobar2000:Components/Facets (foo facets)"
From Hydrogenaudio Knowledgebase
(Added explanation on column patterns.)
m (Removed stub marker.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 16:15, 3 December 2007
Flexible media library viewer based on linked lists.
- Foobar2000 0.9.5 beta
- Default User Interface 0.9.5
Column patterns are based on title formatting.
Some basic examples:
- %album% lists tracks without an album tag under ?.
- [%album%] prevents display tracks without an album tag from being displayed.
- $if2(%album%,'('Unknown')') lists tracks without an album tag under (Unknown).
- %<genre>% splits multiple genre fields into separate items.
- You can combine expressions like this: [%<genre>%], $if2(%<genre>%,Unknown).